HYDRONAUT Carbon Diving Fins is a registered product of COMPOSITES KINGDOM (manufacturer).
The carbon fiber blades of the Hydronaut Fins have a 2-year warranty, with the possibility of extending the warranty to 5 years if the customer registers using the form below:
HYDRONAUT WARRANTY PROGRAM
1. HYDRONAUT guarantees only original HYDRONAUT products purchased directly from HYDRONAUT or purchased from authorized dealers worldwide.
2. The HYDRONAUT product warranty may vary for each piece of equipment and may vary according to the model and year of production. It is limited to a period of 2 years from the date of purchase of the product by the consumer, unless otherwise indicated. This date must be verified by a valid and original sales document (invoice or receipt) together with the warranty certificate on which the serial number is indicated.
3. To obtain the benefits of a 5-year warranty, only applicable to models, if registration is made at WWW.COMPOSITESKINGDOM.COM by filling in the fields with the date of purchase and the serial number of the product, present in the document attached to the purchase.
4. Extended warranty policies not described herein may apply to certain categories and countries.
5. Warranty claims are accepted only upon return of the defective product, complete with the fully completed warranty certificate signed by the Authorized Dealer, and accompanied by a valid and original sales document (receipt or invoice) showing the date of purchase. HYDRONAUT reserves the right to refuse the free service if the requested documentation cannot be provided or if the information is incompatible, illegible or incorrect.
6. Warranty claims must be sent to the authorized HYDRONAUT product dealer where the product was purchased. The authorized dealer will ship the product to the factory. If the product is within the warranty period, as evidenced by the documentation requested above, and is found to be defective for any reason, (except those listed in the exclusion cases reported on pages 3 to 6) HYDRONAUT will repair or replace the defective product at at your discretion without charge excluding shipping costs and customs duties to HYDRONAUT, which are the responsibility of the customer.
7. Please note that the local dealer or HYDRONAUT Distributor has the right to charge handling fees and all other shipping fees and duties related to a warranty claim for purchases made outside PORTUGAL. HYDRONAUT will refuse warranty service if the product was NOT purchased directly from HYDRONAUT or from an authorized HYDRONAUT dealer.
8. HYDRONAUT reserves the right to replace the claimed product with a similar product of comparable value in case of unavailability of the defective product. All parts of the article or product that HYDRONAUT replaces will become the property of HYDRONAUT.
9. Any repaired or replaced product (or part) extends the original warranty beyond the 2 year period for another period equal to the repair replacement period.
10. If the product is not covered by the terms and conditions of this warranty, HYDRONAUT reserves the right to charge a delivery fee.
HYDRONAUT WARRANTY EXCLUSION CASES (Exemplary figures below)
Only defects or damage resulting from a material or manufacturing defect are covered by the HYDRONAUT warranty program.
Other defects or damages, especially those listed below, are NOT covered by our warranty:
1. Products with scratches, punctures, altered surface due to the presence of scratches, or altered surface in any way, are NEVER covered by the warranty (fig. 1)
2. Blades damaged in any part, showing scratches (more or less deep), alteration of the blade surface due to scratches, are NEVER covered by the warranty (fig. 2)
3. Using blades with damaged or modified side profiles are NEVER covered by warranty (fig. 4)
4. Blades damaged in the tip area are NEVER covered by the warranty (fig. 2, 3, 5)
5. Longitudinally damaged blades are NEVER covered by warranty (fig. 6)
6. Damaged product that is modified or altered in one or more of its parts, for example, modifying the shoe’s cut profile, graphics, making holes, using glues other than cyanoacrylate, etc. These are NEVER covered by warranty (fig. 7)
7. Defects or damage caused by structural overload, unusual or incorrect use in abnormal conditions/blowing, tears, drops, bumps, manual bending of the blades or diving from the edge of the pool or boat with the blades, etc. These are NEVER covered by warranty (see user manual)
8. Defects or damage caused by lack of maintenance or incorrect maintenance or negligence are NEVER covered by warranty.
9. Known obvious defects or damage caused at the time of purchase of the product are NEVER covered by the warranty.
10. Obvious or tacitly accepted defects, which do not interfere with the functionality of the product, are NEVER covered by warranty.
11. Defects or damage caused by cleaning materials or other substances containing aggressive chemicals (solvents, surfactants, fuels, aggressive detergents, etc.) are NEVER covered by the warranty.
12. Defects or damages resulting from changes, modifications or personalizations made to products without authorization are NEVER covered by the warranty.
13. Defects or damage caused by incorrect assembly of components are NEVER covered by the warranty.
14. Defects or damages caused by prolonged use of the product in chlorinated or polluted water are NEVER covered by the warranty.
15. Defects or damage caused by exposure of the product to excessive temperatures, fire or prolonged exposure to sunlight are NEVER covered by warranty.
16. All components subject to normal wear in rubber parts, silicone parts, latex, neoprene, hinges, release mechanisms. etc, are not covered by warranty, unless it can be demonstrated that the problem is a manufacturing defect already present at the time of purchase, they are NEVER covered by warranty.
17. HYDRONAUT does not cover the warranty for equipment used for rental, military, commercial or professional use or competitions.